Every first Thursday of the month, Artsper for Galleries will send you a newsletter reserved for our partners. This newsletter announces the themes that we will be addressing in our next newsletters sent to collectors.
You can make suggestions for placing your work in these newsletters, which are sent to over 100,000 subscribers.
To do so, click on the "Themes" tab in the "Promote" section of your gallery space. Our communication team then regularly draws from these themes to feed the newsletters. You can also suggest other works for the existing themes on Artsper.com ("our selections").
Just select the theme that interests you and click on "Add works".
- You can only have a maximum of 4 works in a theme
- The same artist cannot have more than 2 works in a theme
- It is not possible to add the same work in several themes
Our team of experts then takes care of the moderation:
- Validated works are added to the theme and have a validation button.
- The rejected works are removed from the suggestion cards and you receive an email to warn you of this refusal.
This feature is the only way to suggest works to be added to our themes and newsletters, requests by email will not be taken into account.
In order to promote the 15,000 artists present on Artsper in a fair way, we have to vary the artists and galleries we put forward as much as possible, so not all your works can be included in our themes. Indeed, the themes remain precise selections of works around a theme and cannot be as exhaustive as our catalogue.