When you're creating an artwork on Artsper, there are several steps that must be completed.
In this first step you must indicate the artist’s name and possibly their biography if the artist is not yet listed on Artsper.
The other fields to fill in relate more specifically to the artwork itself and to delivery:"Pictures of the artwork" “Artwork Information”, “Artwork edition”, and “Delivery”.
Please find below the the information we require for each of the steps:
Pictures of the Artwork
Please note that we need at least two pictures by artworks, and the main picture needs to be front side.
- Name of the artwork and date of creation
- Technical information: Category (photograph, painting, sculpture, etc.), medium (oil, acrylic, etc.), support (paper, canvas, etc.)
- Is it a unique work? If not, how many copies are there in total and how many are for sale?
- Is the work signed?
- A description of the certificate of authenticity
- If possible, a description of the work in French and/or in English
- At least two photos of the work: More details here (at least 1000 pixels for the smallest side)
- Framed work?
- If yes, the frame colour, type, and material
- Size of the artwork: height, width, and thickness if relevant
- Approximate weight of the artwork so that we can estimate delivery costs
- Sale price
- Is it possible to collect the work from the gallery?
- Location from where the artwork will be dispatched
- Delivery costs, which you can modify (more details here)
- Availability timeframe
Once all these fields have been filled in, don’t forget to click on “Validate the artwork” below.