When you click on “Approved” in the “Artworks” tab, you will see a list of your artworks that can be found on our website.
Below each artwork image, there are various icons, each corresponding to a different type of action. Here is what all the action buttons do.
- Pencil: This button allows you to edit an artwork and modify certain information which does not change the nature of the artwork (price, delivery costs, artwork’s location). To modify information specific to the artwork, please refer below to details on duplicating artworks.
- The percentage %: icon that enable you to offer a discount on the work (more information here).
- The two sheets of paper: Lets you duplicate an existing artwork. This action is very useful if you have several artworks with very similar features. Simply create one and then duplicate it and make the necessary changes.
Also, please note that if you want to modify information specific to an artwork, you will need to duplicate it and then edit the duplicate in the “Saved” section, then confirm the new version and delete the old one.
- The crossed O sign indicates that you can make the work inactive. The work will no longer appear on the website, but it will not be removed from your back office. You can reactivate a work at any time by going into the “Inactive” category and clicking on the same icon.
- Bin: Delete an artwork that has been placed online or saved.