If your artwork has been rejected by our artwork validation team, it is because an issue made it impossible to place the work online on the website.
There are many possible
- The artwork has not been not signed by the artist
- The photo of the artwork is of poor quality (blurry or pixelated, reflections on glass, the artwork is not the only thing on the photo and you can see the wall, the image is not cropped and there is some white on the image, etc.)
- We suspect there may be a mistake in the size
- You have already placed the artwork online
- the delivery costs are disproportionate
In any case, you will be notified of the reason in the email that you receive to inform you of the rejection.
When an artwork is rejected, it moves from the “Awaiting approval” category to the “Rejected” category. So that we can validate the artwork, you will have to edit your artwork depending on the reason for the rejection and then validate it again.
It will then move back to the approval stage.
If you have any other questions you can contact us on : email@example.com