You now have the possibility to import works in bulk using a csv file.
With this feature you can import up to 500 works per file and save time updating your catalogue. However, to import the works correctly, you will have to respect a certain formatting provided for this purpose.
1. To start your first import, there are two ways to access it :
- The "Import artworks" tab
- The Main menu in the "Quick Actions" section
2. Once on the page, download the example file, which allows you to format directly according to the expected columns. Then fill in the csv file with your information. Make sure that the artists in the file are already linked to your gallery. If new artists are present, add them to your space in the tab "My artists".
3. Click on select a csv file and import the completed file.
4. Our system recognises the titles of your columns. Check that your data corresponds to the expected attributes:
- Choose the right currency and units of measurement
- Match each column of the csv file with the correct attribute.
- The attributes are as follows: Title / Artist / Category / Description / Year / Price / Height / Width / Depth / Weight / Unique / Number of copies / Copies available
5. Once your import is done, you access the error report. The works in green are those where all the data has been imported. In orange, some values were not recognized. Click on "See details" to understand the errors.
- For the artist to be recognised: he must be linked to the gallery
- For the category to be recognised: it must correspond to a response element provided in the category field.
- For the description to be recognised: it must be in letter format.
- For the year to be recognised: it must be in numerical format.
- For the award to be recognised: it must be in number format
6. You can directly access the files of your works and continue to edit them in the "Draft" status. You will also need to add photos and delivery information.
7. If you are not satisfied with your import, delete it using the bin icon which will erase the works just created.
That's all you need to know about the csv import, don't hesitate to refer to the video or to contact our support if you need help!