We’re here to support you in adding your works of art to Artsper.
- Original contemporary works of art (20th, 21st century), in perfect condition
- Original contemporary works of art (20th, 21st century) showing slight traces of wear due to time or defects due to the nature of the work (for works made on recycled objects for example).
- Decorative art objects (lamps, carpets, crockery, furniture) in perfect condition.
Please note, it is important to specify in the work’s file if it has "defects" and to add detailed photos of these defects.
Any lack of precision concerning these defects will result in the non-conformity of the work to its description.
❌ Not accepted:
- Clothing and accessories (for example: jackets, painted shoes, watches etc.)
- Unnumbered prints, photographs or sculptures
- Open (unlimited) editions, editions of more than 300 copies that are not signed by the artist
- Plagiarized works
Some works can be handled specifically by our moderation service.
💬 If your work has been refused, you will find the reason for the rejection in the “works” tab of your gallery space, within the “rejected” section. When you click on the little pencil, you will see the reason displayed in a red frame. You will then be able to make the modifications, click on NEXT and validate the work again on step 5.
NB: we reserve the right to reject a work if the shipping costs are too high.
📧 If you have any questions you may email email@example.com