Generate your portfolios with your Artsper catalog!
With this portfolio you can:
- Export your works as a portfolio in PDF format
- Share this portfolio with potential clients
- Send work proposals to collectors
How does it work?
1- From the artwork catalog
When you select several works, a quick action button appears allowing you to generate a portfolio with the selected works:
2- From My Documents
From the My Documents tab, go to My Portfolios.
There you will find:
- The list of portfolios already generated and the ability to download or delete them
- A button allowing you to create a new portfolio: + Add a portfolio
- The ability to download an example from Artsper to see what your portfolio will look like.
How do I create a portfolio?
- Choose one of the two methods above to create your portfolio.
- Add the title of the Portfolio.
- The gallery information is already pre-saved.
Note: this information cannot be edited from the portfolio, edit it from your Artsper profile.
- Choose the work information you want to display in the portfolio (dimensions, price...).
- Add the files of linked artists if you wish.
- Decide the order in which the works are displayed in the portfolio. The default order is alphabetical.
- Click on Save and exit to generate your portfolio.
Note: once saved, the portfolio can no longer be modified.
- You will be redirected to the portfolio tab while it is being created.
Note: the generation of a portfolio can take time, it is normal that it is not available immediately after its creation.
- Refresh your page to be able to download your portfolio.
- Download your portfolio and share it!
Note: You can create a portfolio from two works. One work will not be enough to generate the document.