You can propose special offers, exclusive discounts and special offers to collectors who are interested in your works, directly from your account!
Go to the Promote tab and discover the options in Offer a reduction:
1. Best deals
Best deals are promotions applied to works for a determined period. You can choose the amount and duration of the promotion.
They are visible to all visitors on the catalog. You can find them here.
NB: You must wait 21 days before applying a new discount to a work.
2. Private offers
You can propose Private offers to collectors who have added your works to their shopping cart and/or favorites list in order to maximize your chances of sale.
NB: A private offer can last up to 14 days.
You can schedule a private offer for a later date.
Once the offer is approved, you cannot modify it.
A work that has had a private offer applied to it will only be eligible for a new promotion (private offer or special offer) 21 days after the end of the previous offer.
3. Promotion rules
You can create Promotion rules that will be visible in collectors' shopping carts. For example, you may decide to offer free shipping to customers who order at least 2 works from your gallery, or to offer a 10% discount for a shopping cart of over 5000 EUR.
You can then sort them by priority so that only one rule is applied. For example, if a collector accumulates promotion rules (more than 2 works for a total of more than 5000 EUR), only priority 1 will be applied.
- You cannot apply a private offer to a work that already has a special offer applied.
- When you have applied a private offer to a work, you have to wait 21 days before applying a special offer and vice versa.
- A private offer has priority over a rule. This means that the rule will not be applied if the work is in a private offer, even if you create a rule involving the work.
- However, the basket can combine a rule with a private offer if the rule is activated via other works.
- Several private offers and several special offers can be combined in the same cart.
NB: the commission applied depends on the initial price of the artwork and not on the discounted price. For example if you had a work at 12.000 € and you apply a promotion and its price is 9.000 € the commission will be 10%.